Last year a friend of mine challenged herself to read 100 books in a span of 365 days. I thought it was a terrific idea, but wasn’t ready to accept the challenge myself. Instead I added it The List and figured I would get to it one of these years. Well 2012 is that year.
I love to read and haven’t been doing much of it as of late. So I figure by declaring a public challenge, I will make certain to carve out some time for myself and get to reading. Interested in coming along for the ride? GREAT! I am opening this challenge up to everyone.
Here are the Deets:
- The challenge will start 1/1/2012 and last till 12/31/2012
- You must read a minimum of 100 books or more
- ONLY traditional print books or e-books count (no audio books)
- All are welcome to join the challenge (non-bloggers too), just fill add your info in the link below
- You’re welcome to join in on the fun at any time
- Bloggers post about your participating in the challenge & link up below (use the url of the direct post & not of your blog)
- Grab the button and post it on your sidebar
<a href=”http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i54/divinaestrella4/?action=view&current=100books.jpg” target=”_blank”><img src=”http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i54/divinaestrella4/100books.jpg” border=”0″ alt=”Photobucket”></a>
I will be adding this post as a page, in which you can come back often & update us all on your progress. And please come back often as I hope you’ll review your books and recommend all your good reads.