With Valentine’s Day just a few short weeks away, I’ve been looking for some inspiration for the Lil Giant’s Valentine Exchange at school and where better to look but on Pinterest. I came across a ton of cutesie ideas.
Here are 10 fun and creative kiddie Valentine’s.
2. Here’s a fun and quick Valentine shared by Megan and her kiddos.
3. Now how clever are these Valentine Butterflies inspired by a stick of gum?
4. These little candy pails are just too sweet and original. A definite favorite of mine. I just have a feeling that the Lil’ Giant is going to think this is too girlie. So I’ll have to wait until Gordita is in school to make. Pfft!
5. Here’s another photo inspired Valentine to use with Hershey Kisses.
6. You can’t go wrong with this useful and cute pencil.
8. I’m thinking this bouncy ball is right up the Lil Giant’s alley.
9. Alligators aren’t normally known to be friendly, but this little guy is super sociable.
Now to round them down and see which one the Lil Giant would like to recreate. Have a Sweet Sunday my friends!