Do I have an easy and clean recipe for you! Since taking up Clean Eating, I have also challenged myself to try new foods. I’m so glad that I have, because I’ve learned to eat some great tasting & healthful foods. And that’s how I came across this recipe.
Can I tell you I absolutely LOOOOOOVE chips. I mean it. I mostly prefer salty snacks over sweet ones. And chips certainly fit the bill. So, when I saw this recipe on Instagram I knew I wanted to try it. Plus, I’ve been buying lots of kale for smoothies and wanted to try it in a different form.
Ok, so are you ready for a quick, easy & inexpensive snack? Here we go.
- Olive Oil
- Sea Salt
- Grab a few stalks of kale, separate the leaves from the rib, cut or tear them into smaller pieces
- Pat dry the kale
- Drizzle & toss the kale with olive oil
- Lay them on a cookie sheet covered with foil or parchment paper
- Lightly spread the sea salt
- Pop in the oven at 300 degrees for 15-17 minutes. You want to make sure the kale is crispy like a chip.
- Let cool or enjoy right out the oven.
Didn’t I tell you I had an easy recipe for you? Let it be known that once you pop one in your mouth you won’t believe that you’re eating a veggie, cause it taste just like a chip. And best part, is that you can make a huge batch, then divi it up into baggies for later. Oh and of course the cost is way less than any chip, you’ll find at the grocery store, plus the health benefits. Can you tell that I’m pumped about these?
Well go, go, go get some kale & make some chips, you’re gonna like em. Buen Provecho!